Saturday, August 6, 2011

Honesty Is Not A Luxury...

So I am on a rant today... You know, I don't really understand people. I try very hard to be a kind and understanding person... but what do I get in return? A bunch of BS! I am told "we should hang out" or my personal favorite, "Give me call and we will do something". So here I go... I call... I suggest... I put myself out there. But nothing! It drives me up the wall! Don't ask me to be a friend if you can not do the same. I may be a little crazy at times, or may piss people off... but I do try. My intentions are not to hurt people, and if I have hurt you or pissed you off... you should now it was not intentional. I will always say I am sorry, and try to do better the next time. I will always be there and I do my best to be a good friend. I dunno... I should not complain... but dammit people! Come on!!! Just be honest with me, like I am honest with you! That is all...

No comments:

Post a Comment