Friday, October 28, 2011

The Spinning Technique.

I am writing this in hopes I don't have to vomit afterward. To explain my statement, I am sick (if you can call it that) with Viral Labyrinthitis. Yes it is actually real! I had to go look it up when I got home from the Doctors office... I mean come on, Labyrinthitis totally sounds fake! I wanted to laugh when she told me the diagnosis. Basically I have acute vertigo, because of this "world spinning around me" feeling has me so nauseated that I am throwing up as soon as I get up in the morning. So... what did she give me to help with the dizziness? Valium. A hard-core pain med? Really? Well, Valium is a vestibular suppressant. Basically Valium will repress the motion sickness feeling. Interesting huh? At any rate, taking this drug has severely reduced my brain to simple thinking. I feel like I can not finish a sentence without zoning out, drool dripping from my slightly open mouth. So there you go... I have a made up symptom and a super pain killer to put me out of my misery.

No comments:

Post a Comment